We are looking for an Analyst, responsible for analyzing large data sets, in the Pharmaceutical, Medical/Surgical, and Healthcare industries, to derive actionable insights and support strategic marketing decision making in multiple channels including digital, social, direct and traditional advertising.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as economics, statistics, business analytics or marketing science
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience manipulating data and running analyses using SAS, SPSS, R and/or SQL
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of standard pharmaceutical and healthcare data sets from IQVIA (formerly IMS), Symphony Health, LexisNexis or similar offerings
- Experience using Google Analytics, Omniture or comparable web analytics tool
- Experience with multivariate consumer and business segmentation
- Demonstrated ability to visualize data and create dashboards using Tableau or comparable tool
- Execution or understanding of core analytics methodologies (regression, cluster analysis, factor analysis, and decision trees)
- Experience developing reports and analyses from a variety of different sources: email, social, CRM, paid search, SEO, Direct Mail, purchase data.
- Digital experience is a huge plus
- Ability to derive actionable and strategic insights from large sets of data with minimal oversight. Knows the difference between an insight, analysis and reporting
- Strong communications skills (both external and internal). The ability to explain complex mathematical concepts to less data-savvy stakeholders is a plus. Ability to handle client presentations articulately and professionally
- Highly proficient at Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint