Serve as account lead on two or more of CLIENT’s
health IT accounts. Act as a direct line of contact for clients, lead meetings
and manage support teams with positivity, clarity and confidence to seamlessly
manage projects and drive ongoing results. Work with account leadership and
clients to develop strategic plans, including content calendars, tradeshow
activations, social media plans, etc.
Lead media relations campaigns, including but not limited to press release
writing, journalist pitching, staffing client press interviews, etc.
Draft content marketing pieces, including but not limited
to byline articles, blogs, white papers and case studies as well as supporting
social. Media content.
Measure clients’ earned media, social media and marketing results, and
effectively translate analytics into actionable insights to constantly drive
MENTORING AND COACHING
Continually co-mentor with the CLIENT team and embody our Spirited Ideals in
everything you do.
- Agency experience required
- 3-4 years of media relations experience
required, with proven successes in media pitching, content writing and an
understanding of the health IT industry.
- Relentless curiosity, a passion for
learning, a service-minded attitude and a constant desire to be your best.
- Required experience with: Microsoft Office
Suite, newswire service providers, media database systems, Google Analytics
- Familiarity with: …
Consulting Services company is seeking a Marketing Manager to manage all corporate marketing programs. Company provides a variety of services including strategic facility planning, program management, and consulting for industries such as healthcare, education, and government / municipal organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of similar marketing experience within professional consulting / advisory services, A/E/C or commercial real estate industry
- Strong communications and writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment
- Must be local candidate authorized to work in the U.S.
- Proficient in InDesign software and Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proactive approach/self-starter/takes initiative
- Positive attitude/team player
- Coordination, development, and production of dynamic, compliant and high-quality RFPs, RFQs, and presentations
- Draft content for proposals, social media, internal and external communications programs
- Organize, manage and maintain information and photography within marketing files
- Organize, manage and maintain information within marketing database
- Make regular updates to website
- Social media management
- Event, tradeshow and media/sponsorship coordination
- Maintain brand standards
- Interface with, develop and maintain professional relationships with executives and team leaders
- Various other marketing-related tasks
Client is seeking an experienced digital Project Manager who can
oversee and direct multiple projects at a time, ensuring these projects meet or exceed internal & client expectations and are delivered on-time and on-budget. Project Managers can work independently, with moderate input from direct manager needed for job performance. Impeccable communication and organizational abilities are a prerequisite for consideration.
- Develops an understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations, and requirements
- Collaborates with the project team to identify the approach, deliverables and schedule to deliver the project within established constraints
- Works with client team or discipline leads to estimate costs and timing for tasks such as project strategy, functional design, visual design, development, etc., utilizing established estimating process and tools
- Coordinates all activities of the project team and ensures that project tasks are completed by: facilitating project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc,), communicating action steps to team, and delivering weekly status reports to project team, the client and management
- Develops, maintains and disseminates all project documentation including status reports, invoices, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and post mortem reviews. Ensures that all project documentation is produced in the …
We are looking for an Analyst, responsible for analyzing large data sets, in the Pharmaceutical, Medical/Surgical, and Healthcare industries, to derive actionable insights and support strategic marketing decision making in multiple channels including digital, social, direct and traditional advertising.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as economics, statistics, business analytics or marketing science
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience manipulating data and running analyses using SAS, SPSS, R and/or SQL
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of standard pharmaceutical and healthcare data sets from IQVIA (formerly IMS), Symphony Health, LexisNexis or similar offerings
- Experience using Google Analytics, Omniture or comparable web analytics tool
- Experience with multivariate consumer and business segmentation
- Demonstrated ability to visualize data and create dashboards using Tableau or comparable tool
- Execution or understanding of core analytics methodologies (regression, cluster analysis, factor analysis, and decision trees)
- Experience developing reports and analyses from a variety of different sources: email, social, CRM, paid search, SEO, Direct Mail, purchase data.
- Digital experience is a huge plus
- Ability to derive actionable and strategic insights from large sets of data with minimal oversight. Knows the difference between an insight, analysis and reporting
- Strong communications skills (both …
This position (part of our Professional Services team) is responsible for playing the technical role in the successful installation, integration and deployment of SailPoint IdentityIQ in client environments and assisting our implementation partners in that process. The SailPoint Implementation Engineer will require a strong understanding of Identity Access Management (IAM), and Access Governance / SailPoint’s suites of products. Security Consultants are skilled technical and consultative resources expected to be strong in both technical and soft skills. A Security Consultant must be a proven self-starter with the ability to problem-solve, communicate, participate in diverse project teams from a technical perspective, and interface effectively with customers, vendor partners, and colleagues.
- Installation, integration and deployment of the IdentityIQ product in client environments.
- Communicating to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level, appropriate for the situation.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Working with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Developing and delivering technical training designed to enable/educate SailPoint implementation partners.
- Perform confidently and authoritatively in the role of SailPoint Consultant on all SailPoint-related technologies from a …