Consulting Services company is seeking a Marketing Manager to manage all corporate marketing programs. Company provides a variety of services including strategic facility planning, program management, and consulting for industries such as healthcare, education, and government/municipal organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of similar marketing experience within professional consulting/advisory services, A/E/C or commercial real estate industry
- Strong communications and writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment
- Must be local candidate authorized to work in the U.S.
- Proficient in InDesign software and Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proactive approach/self-starter/takes initiative
- Positive attitude/team player
- Coordination, development, and production of dynamic, compliant and high-quality RFPs, RFQs, and presentations
- Draft content for proposals, social media, internal and external communications programs
- Organize, manage and maintain information and photography within marketing files
- Organize, manage and maintain information within marketing database
- Make regular updates to website
- Social media management
- Event, tradeshow and media/sponsorship coordination
- Maintain brand standards
- Interface with, develop and maintain professional relationships with executives and team leaders
- Various other marketing-related tasks
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
Client is seeking an experienced digital Project Manager who can oversee and direct multiple projects at a time, ensuring these projects meet or exceed internal & client expectations and are delivered on-time and on-budget. Project Managers can work independently, with moderate input from direct manager needed for job performance. Impeccable communication and organizational abilities are a prerequisite for consideration.
- Develops an understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations, and requirements
- Collaborates with the project team to identify the approach, deliverables and schedule to deliver the project within established constraints
- Works with client team or discipline leads to estimate costs and timing for tasks such as project strategy, functional design, visual design, development, etc., utilizing established estimating process and tools
- Coordinates all activities of the project team and ensures that project tasks are completed by: facilitating project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc,), communicating action steps to team, and delivering weekly status reports to project team, the client and management
- Develops, maintains and disseminates all project documentation including status reports, invoices, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and post mortem reviews. Ensures that all project documentation is produced in the standard format, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed and approved.
- Manages/works with vendor/third party relationships as necessary (i.e. hosting, stock photo services, and video production)
MONITORING – SCHEDULING, FINANCIALS, RISK MANAGEMENT
- Manages and controls project scope and the change control process to ensure that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget.
- Responsible for raising and maintaining awareness of all project issues and risks, and working with appropriate personnel to develop solutions.
- Manages team and company systems associated with financial management, project/resource management and more.
- Manages project financial lifecycle, including estimates, burn reports, budget wrap-ups, etc.
- Follows resource management process to ensure that projects are appropriately staffed, including both employee and contract resources
- Follows internal processes and adjusts staffing needs in a timely manner based on project shifts
- Acts as a client point-of-contact for day-to-day project related issues
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- At least 3 years of experience managing digital projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment, across a diverse set of deliverables (websites, apps, social, video, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Competent knowledge of one or more of the following: software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components, media and advertising projects, digital strategy projects
- Competent understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong Microsoft Project and MS Office skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask across multiple projects
- Positive, team-player attitude
- Exhibits strong listening skills and the ability to tactfully communicate position on relevant issues to reach team consensus
HEALTHCARE MARKETING ANALYST
We are looking for an Analyst, responsible for analyzing large data sets, in the Pharmaceutical, Medical/Surgical, and Healthcare industries, to derive actionable insights and support strategic marketing decision making in multiple channels including digital, social, direct and traditional advertising.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as economics, statistics, business analytics or marketing science
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience manipulating data and running analyses using SAS, SPSS, R and/or SQL
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of standard pharmaceutical and healthcare data sets from IQVIA (formerly IMS), Symphony Health, LexisNexis or similar offerings
- Experience using Google Analytics, Omniture or comparable web analytics tool
- Experience with multivariate consumer and business segmentation
- Demonstrated ability to visualize data and create dashboards using Tableau or comparable tool
- Execution or understanding of core analytics methodologies (regression, cluster analysis, factor analysis, and decision trees)
- Experience developing reports and analyses from a variety of different sources: email, social, CRM, paid search, SEO, Direct Mail, purchase data.
- Digital experience is a huge plus
- Ability to derive actionable and strategic insights from large sets of data with minimal oversight. Knows the difference between an insight, analysis and reporting
- Strong communications skills (both external and internal). The ability to explain complex mathematical concepts to less data-savvy stakeholders is a plus. Ability to handle client presentations articulately and professionally
- Highly proficient at Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
This position (part of our Professional Services team) is responsible for playing the technical role in the successful installation, integration and deployment of SailPoint IdentityIQ in client environments and assisting our implementation partners in that process. The SailPoint Implementation Engineer will require a strong understanding of Identity Access Management (IAM), and Access Governance / SailPoint’s suites of products. Security Consultants are skilled technical and consultative resources expected to be strong in both technical and soft skills. A Security Consultant must be a proven self-starter with the ability to problem-solve, communicate, participate in diverse project teams from a technical perspective, and interface effectively with customers, vendor partners, and colleagues.
- Installation, integration and deployment of the IdentityIQ product in client environments.
- Communicating to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level, appropriate for the situation.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Working with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Developing and delivering technical training designed to enable/educate SailPoint implementation partners.
- Perform confidently and authoritatively in the role of SailPoint Consultant on all SailPoint-related technologies from a deployment perspective.
- Act as lead or supporting deployment engineer on SailPoint deployment projects.
- Provide SailPoint-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities.
- Perform the following SailPoint deployment related activities on projects (including but not limited to):
- Ensure requirements are gathered, processes defined, and use cases documented
- Follow out of the box configuration vs. customization as much as possible
- Design SailPoint deployment architectures
- Participate in capacity planning and HW specification recommendation efforts
- Participate in all SailPoint deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third party system integration
- Participate in and/or lead User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts
- Design, implement, and educate on SailPoint build processes, code migration, and source control use
- Provide knowledge transfer and post production support activities as necessary
- Help continue to build and improve the SailPoint COE Knowledge Base
- 5-7+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 5+ years of enterprise software implementation experience, including SailPoint
- Advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Execute advanced services and supervise staff in delivering basic services
- Responsible to install, integrate and deploy the IdentityIQ OR IdentityNow product in client environments
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation
- Manage project scope, schedule, status and documentation
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with the clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell) a plus
- Familiarity with RBAC a plus
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation)
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans)
- Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus
Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience. J2EE certification is a plus. CISSP certification is a plus.
This position requires approximately 35-50% travel.