Looking for an Account Director who can drive new levels of client success through their client and project management expertise. The qualified candidate will be expected to assess client needs and directly manage the development and execution of large scale digital and email marketing campaigns within the Financial Services, CPG, Travel, and B2B industries. Through hands-on leadership with all resource teams internally and on the client side, this role will serve as the primary day-to-day SPOC of large scale email marketing and digital media initiatives for our Fortune 1000 clients.
•Act as the primary liaison between clients, internal agency personnel and 3rd party partners to maintain transparent communication between all stakeholders
•Build and maintain successful client relationships at both the executive and management levels
•Work collaboratively with agency departments (Strategy, Media, Campaign Management, Technology, Ad Ops) to build and execute client strategies, action plans and budgetary estimates
•Obtain all necessary client approvals; prepare Statements of Work and Change Orders
•Prepare client meeting agendas, follow-up reports, campaign wrap reports and other client documents
•Develop and maintain positive relationships with vendors, contractors and 3rd party partners
•Coordinate monthly billing and invoice reconciliation
Looking for a top-notch Project Manager to act as the primary manager of the agency’s production process across departments including Client Services, Creative, Technical, and Campaign Management. The person in this position must have an excellent work ethic, with a sincere commitment to completing agency projects and deliverables accurately, on time and on budget.
•Work across all departments and third-party contractors to ensure email, landing page, advertising creative and other agency projects are resourced properly and deadlines/schedules are being achieved.
•Oversee and direct the agency’s production process, ensuring tasks are assigned and completed, process/documentation requirements are being met, and work is appropriately proofed and approved.
•Build and maintain rapport across all agency departments by setting expectations and facilitating communication on job status, resource requirements, and changes to planned timelines.
•Setup, revise and manage project schedules using the agency’s project management platform (TBD).
•Provide project leadership, quick problem solving, and conflict resolution.
•Resolve or escalate issues affecting on-time and accurate completion of project deliverables.
•Act as the final approval step in proofing creative, copy, and other project deliverables.
•Setup and moderate creative proofs within the agency’s review tool (ProofHQ).
•Escalate and report to management on at-risk projects and upcoming resource needs.
•Lead daily SCRUM meetings.
•Identify, manage and coordinate agency freelancers, contractors, and third-party partners.
•Provide project management training and support to Client Services team.
PROJECT SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Creating campaign requirement docs
•Requesting and uploading assets for Creative
•Communicating with client directly on all campaign assets/changes/approvals
•Managing internal work flow/traffic between creative and production and outside vendors as necessary
•Owning the relationship with internal departments and being seen as the go-to person to make decisions on production and creative elements
•Proactive in communicating with client to help with efficiencies internally
•Ownership of ALL project components (from kick off to campaign execution)
•Support Senior Account Director on assigned projects
This position works at the leading edge of email marketing technology and plays a key role in the success of the client. This individual will work with the Technology team to create and implement marketing automation solutions for clients using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), as well other enterprise marketing cloud solutions. Should have exp working with:
.experience with an enterprise ESP/Marketing automation platform (IBMMC, SFMC, Eloqua, Responsys, Marketo)
•Understanding of object-oriented programming languages and concepts
•Understanding of Relational Database Management Systems (MS Access, Oracle, SQL-Server)
•Ability to write, edit and troubleshoot custom SQL queries
•Hands-on experience working with API calls
Marketing Analytics Analyst
Seeking Marketing Analytics/Data Science candidates, responsible for analyzing large data sets, spread across multiple clients, to derive actionable insights and support strategic marketing decision making in multiple channels including digital, social, direct and traditional advertising.
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as economics, statistics, business analytics or marketing science
• 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience manipulating data and running analyses using SAS, SPSS, R and/or SQL
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Strong attention to detail
• Experience using Google Analytics, Omniture or comparable web analytics tool
• Experience with multivariate consumer and business segmentation
• Demonstrated ability to visualize data and create dashboards using Tableau or comparable tool
• Execution or understanding of core analytics methodologies (regression, cluster analysis, factor analysis, and decision trees)
• Experience developing reports and analyses from a variety of different sources: email, social, CRM, paid search, SEO, Direct Mail, purchase data. Digital experience is a huge plus
• Ability to derive actionable and strategic insights from large sets of data with minimal oversight. Knows the difference between an insight, analysis and reporting
• Strong communications skills (both external and internal). The ability to explain complex mathematical concepts to less data-savvy stakeholders is a plus. Ability to handle client presentations articulately and professionally
• Highly proficient at Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
• Experience working in a Marketing/Advertising Agency servicing multiple clients
Information Technology Manager
Seeking a dynamic “hands on” Information Technology Manager to lead our information technology services group. This position will report to the COO today and eventually the CIO. The Information Technology Manager is expected to manage and support:
• Internal infrastructure
• AWS development operations environment
• Help desk support team and ticketing system
• SOC 2 Type 2 security compliance
• All telecommunications
• Mission-critical delivery applications
• Ongoing cybersecurity risks
• Technology projects
Strong leadership, project planning and communication abilities (both verbal and written) are required. The IT Manager will partner closely with executive and department leadership to deliver technology applications and ongoing support that drive business objectives. A passion for continuous improvement, training, expense management and the ability to consistently deliver improved technical outcomes is critical.
• Manage, coach and review IT team
• Lead Security Compliance Team meetings and SOC 2 Type 2 compliance
• Oversee Client Development Operations
• AWS, QTS and other hosting provider management
• Strong understanding of each client Service Level Agreement (SLA) or Business Associate Agreement (BAA)
• Timely setup and live production support to development team
• GitHub, Jenkins, Docker and JIRA
• Manage audio visual needs across offices with an emphasis on the video conference experience
• Manage helpdesk support and ticketing process based on priorities and response time metrics
• Update and maintain disaster recovery plan with annual test and learns
• Complete and ongoing documentation of the IT environment maintained
• IT education and clear operating procedures repository for non-technical end users
• IT project planning and management for technology implementations and transitions
• Oversee IT budget, procurement, licenses, lease agreements, and fixed assets tracking
• Remote Gateway/Site VPN administration
• Familiarity with Windows Servers
• Extensive general networking knowledge
• MS Office 365, Skype for Business and Slack support
• Extensive knowledge of cloud security best practices
• Strong focus on cybersecurity risk mitigation
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science or similar
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting 100+ people across multiple offices
• Prior experience managing and leading others
• Amazon Web Services and/or virtualized application hosting environment experience
• Highly regulated industry (healthcare, pharma, financial services) a plus
• Marketing, Technology or Agency experience a plus
VP / Director, Analytics and Decision Sciences
Looking for a dynamic, optimistic, curious and tenacious leader that has the desire to build the analytics and decision sciences kingdom. Searching for a roll-up-your sleeves kind of leader who has informed opinions and would like to work in an agency where the President knows and is passionate about insights and useable analytics driving all our client marketing solutions. If you love to peer forward and know how data, analytics and content are revolutionizing the marketing world this is a dream opportunity.
We need a leader who can:
•Build, integrate and inspire team of analytics, decision sciences and database professionals providing solutions for client engagements
•Lead, model and manage the team in becoming indispensable in the marketing solutions process to include integration with brand strategists, creative and content resources and technical team members where their work is dependent on your teams output
•Understand our client-partner’s business goals and requirements in order to design and deliver solutions tailored to their needs
•Partner with internal and external resources to develop data-driven client tools and services including multivariate attitudinal and behavioral segmentation, modeling, data visualization solutions including dashboard development and integrated processes and decision analysis to support programs, content and other solutions supporting our customization, localization, personalization and optimization marketing framework
•Understand, define and leverage BI deliverables in all channels including website, digital and programmatic media, social media, mobile, email campaigns and e-commerce activity
•Establish the agency as a leader in the business and marketing analytics through leadership, education and speaking both internally and externally
•Stay current with client and industry developments and benchmarks
•Amazing and demonstrated experience in a related role managing a team of analysts or active promotion through the second in command role in a larger agency or client setting
•Strong analytical skills, must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting data from standard platforms
•Preferred experience providing broad advanced statistical solutions to clients
•Strong Presentation and Interpersonal Skills
•Role requires client-facing skills and the ability to write clear and concise presentations for client summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in straight-forward and enlightening way for clients
•Experience managing clients and staff
•Collaboration and team leadership essential
•Minimum Bachelors’ Degree required, preferably in social sciences, economics, mathematics, statistics, business or marketing
•Minimum 7 yrs experience
CONTACT BBR SEARCH FOR FULL DETAILS AT firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-587-3899